Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring has sprung, finally.

For those of you that don't know me well, the Lilac is my favorite flower. I wanted to name Lily "Lila" after my said favorite flower but my choice was vetoed. If there is ever another little girl to join our family ( there won't be, but nice to dream) her name would be Lila. No vote.

Lily loves to swing. She would be outside swinging for hours if she could.


Easter at my parent's house. Lily loved these bunnies. They were just her size.


Again on the swing set........



And again.........




Soccer is a big hit too.


Chasing the ball. Good exercise, (for me).



Sophie on the trampoline. Could you imagine doing this? To be young again. Those were the days.........


My all grown up version of Gavin, in a suit. Ready to go to the theater with school for a field trip. So handsome. Can you tell he is totally annoyed with me taking his picture?
~~~
We are all still trying to heal from the great loss we have had to our family a few months ago. Getting outside and enjoying the spring weather and activities is helping some. Not a day goes by though without thoughts of Nana. Some days we go through the motions just to get through the day. We miss her. Time is healing our broken hearts but there will always be a missing piece to our family without her here....








No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones