Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finding Ad

We received Lily's finding ad today from Brian Stuy. Amazing! I am holding the actual newspaper that her ad is in. The date the newspaper ad was placed and published was on July 23, 2008. That is Sophie's birthday! Another coincidence, our LID is my father's birthday, September 10th. Coincidence or meant to be? I do not know, but it certainly makes you think.

She is so cute with her big round eyes. Oh how I wish she knew we were trying so hard to get to her. She has no idea that we even exist right now. I am hoping the photo album we sent reaches her soon. I want her to know we are thinking of her every minute of every day. We really are coming, stay strong Lily Mei-Ling.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one for coincidences. I believe she was meant to be yours, my friend!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones