Thursday, April 23, 2009

No news yet

It has been officially 55 days waiting for LOSC/LOA. I think China is taking a nap right about now. Everything seems quiet on all the adoption sites. I hope they wake up soon. The waiting is torturous! This seems to be the underlying thread with most of my posts. Waiting. I have come to realize I do not like this word. A little waiting is healthy. It makes you appreciate what you are waiting for. 18 months of waiting though. TORTURE!! WAKE UP CHINA!!!!

On a positive note, our updated home study is completed. Yeah!! I will have it ready to send to immigration with our I-800 package as soon as we receive LOSC/LOA. I was worried it would not be ready but it is. Thank goodness. I do not want anything else holding up this already long process.

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting so excited to watch your journey to China to bring home your Lily Mei! She's absolutely adorable, and I'm sure you're all getting so anxious to meet her for the first time. I know the waiting for our LOSC was unbearable, but I promise you that things will suddenly fly once it arrives! Do as much you can now to prepare yourselves for the trip because somehow my mind went to mush when I held our LOSC in my hands:)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones