Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Little Slice of Heaven

What a great beach day today. The weather has been so dismal here this summer. Unusually cold and rainy. Today was gorgeous. 75 degrees with little humidity. Perfect. We only live 2 miles from the beach so we headed on over for a few hours. The beach has always given me a sense of peace. I find it magical. I grew up on the beach. It's part of who I am. I love it. I can't live without it. My kids love it. I hope Lily will learn to love it. The feel of the cool, soft sand under your feet. The salty smell of the ocean. The hot sun warming your body. The sound of the waves hitting the sand. The sounds of children laughing. What more could you ask for?













































No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones