Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

We want to send warm wishes and holiday cheer to everyone this season. We have so much to be thankful for this year. We are blessed with health, family, love and..............yes another addition to our family. We are adopting again and are so excited about our new daughter! I never thought the day would come that I would have the privilege to say I am going to be a mother of four children. Four children. Four children! A little overwhelming but so exciting...........

Her name is Lila and I will tell a little more of her story soon.
Without further ado....Here is our soon to be 3 year old daughter! We are in love!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

  1. Lila is sooooo precious!!! I am so very happy for you & so thrilled that you are blogging again :) I am so excited to be watching you girls head to China again! Merry Christmas, Lori!
    xoxo,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE congrats! Lila is beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about your next journey to China and back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I can barely wait...love, kimberly

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones