Sunday, August 19, 2012

We are in Yinchuan, Ningxia!!! Day 1-4

We finally made it! We left our house on Thursday and arrived in Beijing late Friday night. After a long flight and a little rest we toured the great wall on Saturday which was amazing but really smoggy and foggy. The visibility was horrible unfortunately. I will post picks later today. We flew to Yinchuan, Emma's city on Sunday and checked in to our hotel last night. We slept a little better and longer last night. We are now getting ready to GO MEET EMMA!!! We meet her today at 8:30 am (we are 12 hrs ahead of you)Yikes!! We are so nervous but really excited. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers. Today will be an emotional day for all of us.......(I know everyone really just wants the pictures, I will post them later if I can get back on to Bl@gger. This site is blocked in Ch!na and our access is spotty. I promise I will post pics as soon as I can).

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! So excited for you guys!!! Keeping you in thoughts and prayers and can not wait to see those pix of Emma!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over here! Sooooo excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't even know you were traveling already! Can't wait to follow along on your second journey to China!

    The Roth's

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones