Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not that I am counting.....


Ok people, 65 days waiting for LOSC/LOA. Yes, I am counting. I hope and pray everyday we receive that email/phone call from HAS saying they have received our LOSC. It still may be a while now given the swine flu outbreak. China has stopped the processing of "the paperwork" until the swine flu declares itself from what I hear. Of course I can understand China wanting to keep their citizens and children safe. They are doing the right thing. BUT, our little Lily is getting not so little anymore. She is getting older everyday. We don't want to miss out on anymore time with her. It is so hard. I miss her. I want her home. I want to see her. I want the swine flu to go away! I want China to resume the paperwork shuffle. I want our LOSC!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones