Monday, May 18, 2009

Cranky

Day 80 today. I am driving myself crazy. I should just stop counting but I can't. There is a mixed consensus out there. Some reports say that China is not sending any approval paperwork, some say business as usual. Regardless, there is definitely a slow down due to the swine flu. Not many approvals of any kind are being talked about. I never thought this would be so hard. You can't fully prepare yourself for this process unless you have been through it before I guess. I really thought that we would be traveling this summer to meet Lily Mei. Then again, I thought we would have traveled LAST fall to get our daughter. Then I thought we would travel in the winter months, then it was the spring. Then it was most definitely this summer. And here we are, the middle of May and still no LOA. By the way things are looking, I am wondering if we will even travel THIS fall to get her. This is ridiculous. I need to stop planning because I am driving myself crazy. Haven't I learned yet? Obviously not.

I am tired and cranky this Monday morning if you can not tell. Not a good way to start the week. Exhausted from a busy weekend, still not feeling great from a cold two weeks ago. My house is a mess, my dog stinks and needs a bath, and I have lots of errands to do this morning. I think I am going back to bed! Hopefully I will be in a better mood once I get up AGAIN.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm 28 days behind you and I'm almost cranky with you. It's the uncertainty of everything right now that's driving me bananas. Ugh! Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week. I just think it's going to be this week. I'm even going to say it. THIS WEEK. (You should go straight to TA, in my opinion--your dates are the same as mine! What's up with these people!!!!)
    THIS WEEK. As. Gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. (BTDT) (stumbled on your blog) It's tough dealing with the uncertainty of so much being out of your control.

    But in the end, when that sweet child is in your arms, it is so worth it.

    Peace...

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones