Saturday, May 30, 2009

FRUSTRATION!!

Day 92 waiting for LOSC/LOA. I am so frustrated! I keep seeing that people have received their LOSC after waiting a much shorter time than we have. What is taking so long? I can't help but wonder if there is something wrong with our dossier. Our agency assures me it is fine and that there is no rhyme or reason most of the time for peoples length of waiting for documents from China. Regardless, I wonder what the hold up is. Some families have only waited 20, 30, 40 days. Others have waited 120-150 days. You watch, with our luck, we will be one of those families that have to wait 150 days. This whole adoption process has been one hurdle after another for us. Why should waiting for LOSC be any different? I was convinced we would travel sometime this summer. At this rate the chances are slim. I could just cry. Well, I have cried.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I really really hope it comes this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I hoped it was you! I am sorry....

    That blows!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that your LOSC wasn't in this group! I remember that same thing happening to us. Many families waited a much shorter time than we did, too, and no on seemed to have any explanation. I'm praying that you don't wait the 152 days that we did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No words. Just ((HUGS)). It has to be soon...

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones