Thursday, May 21, 2009

An unexpected Update




We received 5 new pictures and new measurements of Lily Mei yesterday. I was so not expecting them. Let me tell you, it made my day. She looks so big now. What a difference a few months make. The last pictures were from the beginning of April. She doesn't really have that baby look anymore. It is killing me, just waiting and waiting for this next step in the paperwork process to move forward. On a positive note, some families are starting to receive their LOAs/LOSCs. Encouraging for us. Hopefully ours will be around the corner. I don't want to get my hopes up though. The aftermath is very depressing when things don't happen when you think they will. Positive thinking, positive thinking. Come on LOA!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She DOES look so much bigger!!!! She looks so adorable!!! I feel like you see a little more of her personality in these shots :) So cute! You must be so proud! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get your LOA ASAP!!!!!! You are almost there, Lori!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for an update! Sounded like a lot happened at the end of last week (not for us, though, and I'm traveling, so I'm off the blogs--but how cute is she! I know you CAN"T WAIT (and yet, you will....)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones