Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving, The Stink Eye and Nakedness....Huh?

This is the best fully dressed picture I could get of Lily on Thanksgiving. She was not being very cooperative with photo taking that day.


Notice the stink eye? She was turning her back to me and giving me this lovely look every time I came near her with the camera. Little rascal!


Hiding in the corner when she saw me coming with the camera!


I know the stink eye is under those glasses!



Yes, the backpack came with us. We still don't leave home without it. I'm the one with the stink eye now. This back pack is getting on my nerves!


Ok, this is where the nakedness comes in........ Lily LOVES to be undressed. Shortly after arriving at Grammy's house on Thanksgiving the clothes started coming off. It doesn't matter where she is, how cold it is........the clothes come off. She's not shy about it. This is how she spent most of the day. Nice socks. We are so thankful for this little stink eyed cutie!






1 comment:

  1. good girl hold tight to that sofa, your legs are spread already so I just flip up your dress, pull down your knickers and put just enough in you that you feel my cum go in you

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones