Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sight Seeing in Guangzhou






































Lily is doing great. I am still amazed at how smoothly things have gone. She generally is well behaved, easy going, helpful and happy. She has been a little fresh with Anthony though. She will walk up to him, hit him, say something in Chinese, laugh, then walk away. I told Anthony I think she is swearing at him. Ha Ha. It is rather funny. I don't laugh when she does it, but it is funny. That really is the only thing I can speak of about her behavior that is fresh. I know it isn't even anything to complain about. We are so blessed that our transition has gone so smoothly. I know that is not always the case. She definitely prefers me over Anthony. She won't let Anthony carry her but will play with him. She loves to laugh and be silly. She is speaking some English words too. Mama, baba, up, ball, hi, bye etc. She sleeps great, eats great and goes with the flow. I only hope this continues at home.

We have done a little sight seeing over the last couple of days and plan to do more in the upcoming days. Time is flying by. I can not believe we are coming home in 5 days. We are ready to return though. It will be sad to leave China, removing Lily from her birth place and culture. I want to have many pictures/videos/mementos for her as she grows. We have spent time here (by the Pearl River) where the locals go to relax, exercise, dance, socialize. I want to have this documented for her, to always remember what her Province is really like. Enjoy these pictures by the Pearl River.

1 comment:

  1. Lori, Anthony, Lily! : )

    Love the photos. Counting the days for your safe return and looking forward to meeting our future "fashionista". Happy to hear that Lily is adjusting to you both and that she is a well behaved and gentle little soul.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones